Monday, February 14, 2011

Fertility Diet and Success Stories

I wanted to share one of our beautiful success stories!! I get so excited when I receive one of these emails, I literally jump out of my chair with joy. This is the whole reason my husband and I wrote our book: to help others get the results we got.

Here is Nicole McKay's story, from November, 2010:

"I found your book a few months ago and could not wait for it to arrive. In conjunction with my naturopath we decided to eliminate sugar, wheat and dairy from my diet. I had two ectopic pregnancies, having lost one tube and was not ready to lose the other. I began this new way of eating in May/June of 2010. Your book gave us a few ideas to get started and myself and my husband are avid foodies so it was easy for us to come up with ideas to eat and change recipes. I was also doing weekly acupuncture, and trying to meditate as often as possible. I am now 6 weeks pregnant and we had an early ultrasound yesterday that showed the baby in the uterus and we even detected fetal heart tones - wonderful news! Thank you for having done that research and sharing it with us!"

What makes her good news even more rewarding is that Nicole is a doula. She works with pregnant mom's all the time. So how wonderful for her to become a mom herself.

If you have started the fertility diet, along with other healing modalities, and have become pregnant too, we want to hear from you! Please let us know! Others who continue to struggle with fertility will find your success inspirational. I know during my journey I was deeply inspired by others who used natural means of optimizing their fertility and succeeded--others like Julia Indichova, author of Inconceivable.

I too am deeply inspired, every time I hear a story like this.

photo: http://blogs.dordt.edu/ddeboer/category/uncategorized/